We are looking to fill this position with an experienced and professional individual. Some training will be provided.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Using our in-house systems you will produce 3D designs and fully itemised quotations for our sales team in conformance with the European Safety Standard for Playground Equipment.
To apply for this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com.Interviews asap
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday. This post is based at our offices in Elvington.
Playscheme is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Key Responsibilities include:
- Designing new products, taking projects from initial marketing brief through to production. Assist in the production of in-house manufacturing of playground equipment by creating detailed drawings for our workshop team.
- Drive 3D design in SketchUp and Enscape (Rendering Software) Produce 2D drawings using SketchUp Layout or AutoCAD where required. And produce design sales packs using Adobe InDesign. (Training will be provided)
- Develop new products to comply with British standards BS EN 1176 (Training and documentation will be provided)
- Creating installation guides for customers/installers
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure designs meet their needs.
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure designs can be produced in an economic and practical manner.
- Produce drawings to support customers planning applications
- Have a creative eye with an imagination that can contribute positively in developing playground designs
- Assist the Head of Design by making recommendations and initiate cost reductions without compromising product or design quality.
- Creatively support the Sales and Marketing department by producing marketing and promotional material and communicate via social media and updating our website.
- Create detailed itemised quotations using SAGE for the sales team following the completion of design work. (Training will be provided)
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with 3D design (preferably SketchUp or similar packages)
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with 2D design and presentation packages (e.g. Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign).
- Strong knowledge using rendering software (e.g. Enscape or similar packages)
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have creative flair, good communication skills, the ability to work as part of a team, be able to manage own time and workload and meet deadlines, high attention to detail and must possess a friendly and approachable manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience….