This is an exciting new role to support our experienced sales team. We will provide ongoing sales training and support throughout the first year to achieve good understanding of our bespoke products and services.
The successful applicant will spend a number of months working in each department learning the products, culture and the organisational process of our projects. Learning the key aspects between our departments and bespoke service. Essential: Full Clean Driving Licence and good understanding of Microsoft office programs (word, excel PowerPoint)
To apply for this opportunity please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Interviews held ASAP .This is a full-time position 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
The first 6-months you will shadow current sales staff and assist with sales handover to Design team. Then you will be expected to manage your own appointments in the field with small sales targets set for further six months. The role would suit someone who also demonstrates creative thinking, can do attitude and loves a challenge and a strong interest in a physical activities. Child at heart!
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Keen interest in starting a career in sales, promoting and selling company's products
Other key Responsibilities include:
- Working together within the small sales team to assist with all sales enquiries that come into the office. Arranging appointments and discussing quotes/revisions with customers.
- Work closely with Operations and Design departments to ensure process and procedures are followed to enhance the customer experience.
- To accurately collect and record all measurements at the appointment stage required in order for the design team to prepare a full design and quotation that meets customer brief
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Work with managing Director to promote the company through its social media platforms and collect /report feedback from customer satisfaction surveys.