The position would suit an experienced CAD Technician, self-motivated, time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for generating detailed manufacturing and installation drawings for specific projects, liaising with other departments including the Design, Workshop and Site teams and schedule the required materials for the project.
You will be based at our busy office in York reporting to our Operations Director. (home working is not an option for this role)
This is a full-time permanent position, hours are generally 08:30 to 17:00.
Playscheme is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, belief or marital status.
To apply please email angie@play-scheme a copy of your CV and cover letter or request application form. Start Date: ASAP. We’d also love to see examples of your work (in a PDF format)
Duties will include
- Produce detailed CAD drawings and Bill of materials in Sketch-up Pro
- Schedule required components of the build
- Work closely with other departments (external and internal)
- Working with and interpreting technical drawings from architects/ structural engineers and construction companies ensuring all designs meet a high level of presentation.
- Must have experience using AutoCAD, SolidWorks or similar
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills-able to communicate well both written and verbally
- Be hard working and committed
- Good attention detail
- Good at meeting deadlines
- Will require own transport