We are looking for skilled joiners that are self-motivated, creative woodworkers with a passion for bringing designs /technical drawings and ideas to life for fun outdoor play environments. There will be elements of site work and assisting with stock control. Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Support and assist the build and installation of outdoor play environments. Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week overtime available
To apply for this opportunity please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This post is full-time Monday to Friday
Playscheme is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Other key Responsibilities include:
Workshop / Site Work
- Work in a team to manufacture and Install our products and other play equipment from our creative in-house bespoke designs.
- Assist with updating Bill of Materials post production
- Operate workshop machinery and tools to follow accurate cutting lists and minimise waste
- Produce work to a high quality on all tasks
- Supporting the Operations Director with receiving Deliveries and Monitoring the control of stock and fixings for orders going to site each morning
- Assist with the job plan and work as part of a team to set up the site appropriately with barriers, cones, notices, tool security, welfare facilities and where necessary
- Assist the site team in levelling surfaces and laying hardcore, sand or other base material sand landscaping requirements for the project
- Working with various timbers and steel
- How to assess the quality of finished work
- How to set levels and align levels vertically and horizontally
- The safe use of materials such as concrete, tarmac and fixing chemicals
- COSHH regulations
- Controlling stock movement
- Full clean Driving Licence
- CSCS card holder